Special Issue: Cutting-Edge on Scientific Research and Innovation in Nanotechnology
Prof. Dr. Adawiya J. Haider
Ph.D. in Nanotechnology from University of Technology-Iraq
Prof. Dr. Haider Raad
Ph.D. in RF Telecommunication Systems from University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Prof. Dr. Hanady AL-Shmgani
Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Nanoparticles from University of Plymouth, UK
Dr. Thaer Al-Jadir
Ph.D. in Multiscale Modelling from University of Manchester, UK
The International Conference on Scientific Research and Innovation 2022 (ICSRI 2022) is organized by Oakland Publishing and Quality Conferences and Ohio Publishing and Academic Services, in-Person & Virtual, will be held on April 11-12, 2022, in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. The theme of the conference is “Physicians and Scientists Work Together to Save Lives”. In recent years, nanotechnology has been used magnificently in many applications including industry, environment, life sciences, biology and medicine. Nanomaterials with their unique properties promoted their consideration in different fields of physics, chemistry, material science, imaging, engineering, biology, diagnostic, therapy and drug delivery.
2. Motivation and Scope of the Issue:
The aim of this special issue is to attract high quality original full papers, short communications and reviews of developments and applications of nanomaterials and nanotechnology in different related areas. Prospective topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Development, fabrication and applications of nanomaterials.
• Characterization of nanomaterials.
• Innovative preparation and design in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
• Environmental nanotechnology.
• Nanomaterials for environmental applications.
• Applications of nanomaterials and nanotechnology in medicine and biomedical.
• Antimicrobial nanomaterials
• Green synthesis
• Computational and theoretical techniques in Materials Science.
• Other studies related to the field of nanomaterials and nanotechnology are welcome.
3. Target community:
This special issue is addressed to the academic community and researchers interested in the latest work in the field of nanomaterials and nanotechnology, also might be attractive to nanotechnology investors in general.
Instruction for Authors
Please submit your manuscript to online submission system