Quantitative Finance and Economics (QFE) is an international, scholarly, peer-reviewed, high quality and open access journal of finance and economics. It provides an advanced forum for communicating research results related to quantitative finance and economics. In order to promote the marginal contribution of the journal, QFE focuses on the following fields:
1) Quantitative research on the basis of indexes, like compilation methodologies for financial indexes and their data dissemination, including but not limited to financial condition indexes, digital finance indexes and so forth; 2) Financialization, including but not limited to leverage ratios, financialization behaviors of enterprises and so forth; 3) Digital finance and risk management, concerning on quantitative research of financial risk through the application of information technology, including but not limited to sovereign digital currencies and monetary policies, financial risks induced by digital finance and so forth. We publish the following article types: original research articles, reviews, editorials, letters, and conference reports.
Quantitative Finance and Economics is published quarterly online by AIMS and sponsored by Guangzhou University.
• Abstracted in: indexed within ESCI (Web of Science), EconLit, ANVUR, Academic OneFile (Gale) and many other databases.
• Article Processing Charge (APC): The author do not need to pay the fees.
• Journal Rank: JCI (Web of Science)- Q1 (Business, Finance)
• Speed: 82 days avg. from submission to online; 6 days avg. from acceptance to online publication (Based on articles published in the last calendar year).