Peer Review Guidelines
All submissions to AIMS Press journals are subject to rigorous review. The standard peer review procedure is
• All new submissions are reviewed by AIMS Press editors to ensure adherence to the requirements of AIMS Press journals, including English performance, scientific value, and ethical issues.
• Then the submission will be assigned one editor who will invite some external reviewers to review the submission further.
• Once the editors receive enough review reports, they will make the first decision on the manuscript, Accept, Revision or Reject.
• The author of submission will receive the first decision and be asked to make the revision or submit the manuscript elsewhere.
• Upon resubmission, the Editor of AIMS Press journal will make the final decision on the manuscript, Accept, Further revision or Reject.
AIMS Press provides a review report form to make reviews systematic and accurate. The reviewer should focus on the quality of both the research and the manuscript and aim at providing constructive comments to bring the final paper to its best quality. This allows fair, rapid, comprehensive and comparable assessment of research. The editors of AIMS Press journals may reject some biased or very simple reports.
AIMS Press is committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and takes publication malpractice and conflicts of interest very seriously. Some personal, financial and professional affiliations or relationships may be considered conflicts of interest. All authors, AIMS Press editors and reviewers are required to disclose any actual and potential conflicts of interest at submission.
The review process of AIMS Press is strictly confidential and should be treated as such by reviewers. Reviewers must not take any confidential information they have gained in the review process and use it before the paper is published.
AIMS Press believes that an efficient editorial process that results in timely publication provides a valuable service both to authors and to the scientific community at large. AIMS Press hopes the reviewers can provide the comments within 2 weeks.