- RIS(for EndNote,Reference Manager,ProCite)
- Citation Only
- Citation and Abstract
Knowledge, Attitude, Frequency and Level of Consumption Regarding Non-alcoholic Carbonated Soft Drinks among Students from Two High Schools in Hanoi, Vietnam in 2015
Department of Nutrition and Food Safety, Hanoi University of Public Health, 1A Duc Thang street, North Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam.
Received: , Accepted: , Published:
Special Issues: Scientific evidence for better health and health care in Vietnam
Citation: Nguyen Thanh Ha, Le Thi Thu Ha, Luu Quoc Toan. Knowledge, Attitude, Frequency and Level of Consumption Regarding Non-alcoholic Carbonated Soft Drinks among Students from Two High Schools in Hanoi, Vietnam in 2015. AIMS Public Health , 2017, 4(1): 62-77. doi: 10.3934/publichealth.2017.1.62
- 1. Williams JD, Goldsworthy P (2011) Breaking Down the Chain: A Guide to the soft drink industry. Public Health Law & Policy, National Policy and Legal Analysis Network.
- 2. MarketLine (2012) Global Soft Drink Industry.
- 3. International BM (2012) Vietnam food and drink report. London.
- 4. Basu S, McKee M, Galea G, et al. (2013) Relationship of soft drink consumption to global overweight, obesity, and diabetes: A Cross-national analysis of 75 Countries. Am J Public Health 103: 2071-2077.
- 5. Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (2012) American eating trends report: carbonated soft drink.
- 6. Rangan A, Hector D, Louie J, et al. (2009) Soft drink, weight status and health. Sysney: NSW Centre for Public Health Nutrition.
- 7. Bawa S (2005) The role of the consumption of beverages in obsity epidemic. J R Soc Promot Health 125: 124-128.
- 8. Kumar SG, Pan L, Park S, et al. (2012) Sugar-sweetened beverage consumption among adults -18 States. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 63: 682-716.
- 9. Bremer AA, Lustig HR (2012) Effects of Sugar-Sweetened Beverages on Children. Pediatr Ann 41: 26-30.
- 10. Vartanian RL, Schwartz BM, Brownell DK (2007) Effects of Soft Drink Consumption on Nutrition and Health: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Am J Public Health 97: 667-675.
- 11. Giammattei J, Blix G, Marshak HH, et al. (2003) Television watching and soft drink consumption: associations with obesity in 11- to 13-year-old schoolchildren. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 157: 882-886.
- 12. Anup K, et al. (2013) Knowledge, attitude and practices (KAP) regarding NCSD among students of medical college of Western Maharashtra. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2: 912-915.
- 13. Nitya R, Meera S, Vinod S ( 2015) Knowledge, attitude and practices regarding consumption of carbonated beverages among school children residing in New Delhi and Ghaziabad. Glob J Med Res 15.
- 14. W&S market research (2013) The habit of carbonated soft drink consumption among Vietnamese people.
- 15. Nguyen Thu Hang (2014) The soft drink industry in Vietnam.
- 16. Ravi G, Abhishek S, Swati S, et al. (2015) A Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of Soft Drinks among Adolescent Students and their Dental Health: A Questionnaire Study. Int J Dent Health Concerns 1: 8-12.
- 17. Euromonitor international (2013) Soft drinks in Vietnam.
- 18. The Statistics Portal Producer (2013) Carbonated soft drink (CSD) volume shares worldwide in 2013, by region. Available from: http://www.statista.com/statistics/306876/csd-volume-shares-worldwide-by-region/.
your name: * your email: *
Copyright Info: © 2017, Nguyen Thanh Ha, et al., licensee AIMS Press. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licese (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)