- RIS(for EndNote,Reference Manager,ProCite)
- Citation Only
- Citation and Abstract
Housing for Female Factory Workers: The Association between Renting Accommodation and Satisfaction with Income and Living Conditions
1 Department of Occupational Health and Safety, Hanoi School of Public Health, Hanoi, Vietnam
2 National Institute of Occupational and Environmental Health, Vietnam
3 Centre for Environment and Population Health, Griffith University, Australia
Received: , Accepted: , Published:
1. World Bank, MPI Vietnam (2016) Vietnam 2035–Toward Prosperity, Creativitiy, Equity, and Democracy. 1818 H Street NW, Washington DC 20433.
2. Petri PA, Plummer MG, Zhai F (2011) The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment. East-West Center Working Papers: Economic Series. East-West Center.
3. ILO (2014) Safety and health at work: a vision for sustainable prevention; 24–27 August 2014; Frankfurt, Germany. ILO Publications, International Labour Office.
4. Klugman J (2009) Human development report 2009. Overcoming barriers: Human mobility and development. UNDP-HDRO Human Development Reports.
6. Coxhead I, Cuong NV, Vu LH (2015) Migration in Vietnam: New Evidence from Recent Surveys.
7. Hamaguchi N, Ishizuka F, Sakata S (2012) Liberalization, Integration, and Industrial Location in Vietnam. Economic Integration and the Location of Industries. Springer. pp. 43-87.
8. Vietnam General Statistical Office (2011) Vietnam Social–Economic status in 10 year (2001–2010). In: Office GS, editor. Hanoi.
10. Le TKA, Lan HV, Bonfoh B, et al. (2012) An analysis of interprovincial migration in Vietnam from 1989 to 2009. Glob Health Action 5: 1-12.
12. Marx V, Fleischer K (2010) Internal Migration: Opportunities and Challenges for Socio-economic Development in Viet Nam: United Nations Viet Nam.
13. General Statistics Office (2015) Vietnam statistical yearbook 2014. Hanoi: Statistical Publishing House.
14. Hesketh T, Jun YX, Lu L, et al. (2008) Health status and access to health care of migrant workers in China. Public Health Rep 123: 189.
16. Dang NA (2005) Vietnam internal migration: opportunities and challenges for development; 14-16 MARCH 2005; LANZHOU, CHINA.
17. Thanh HX, Anh TT, Phuong DTT (2013) Urban poverty in Vietnam–a view from complementary assessments. IIED Working Paper, London.
18. General Statistics Office (2011) Vietnam Population and Housing Census 2009 Migration and Urbanization in Vietnam: Patterns, Trends and Differentials. In: Investment MoPa, editor. Hanoi.
19. Siu K, Chan A (2014) Strike Wave in Vietnam, 2006–2011. J Contemp Asia 45: 71-91.
20. Li J, Chang S-S, Yip PS, et al. (2014) Mental wellbeing amongst younger and older migrant workers in comparison to their urban counterparts in Guangzhou city, China: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health 14: 1280.
21. Dinh HT (2013) Light Manufacturing in Vietnam: Creating Jobs and Prosperity in a Middle-Income Economy. Washington, DC: World Bank.
22. General Statistics Office (2013) Vietnam statistical yearbook 2012. Hanoi: Statistical Publishing House.
23. Quế NT (2013) Thực trạng giai cấp công nhân Việt Nam hiện nay. Tạp chí Lý luận chính trị số 6-3013, Hà Nội: Học viện Chính trị-Hành chính quốc gia Hồ Chí Minh.
24. He X, Wong DFK (2011) A comparison of female migrant workers' mental health in four cities in China. Int J Soc Psychiatry 59: 114-122.
25. Loi CC (2005) Rural to urban migration in Vietnam. Unpublished paper, Hanoi.
26. ACTIONAID (2012) Phụ nữ di cư trong nước: Hành trình gian nan tìm kiếm cơ hội. Available from: http://www.actionaid.org/sites/files/actionaid/aav_baocaopndicu_vn.pdf.
31. Huy NV, Dunne MP, Debattista J, et al. (2010) Stress and coping among migrant labourers in urban Vietnam: an adaptation cycle and health vulnerabilities. Int J Migr, Health Soc Care 6: 15-30.
32. Quynh NT, Thuy TTT, Chinh NT, et al. (2015) Health status of female workers in industrial zones in Vietnam and related factors. Hanoi: Hanoi School of Public Health.
33. Cox A (2015) The pressure of wildcat strikes on the transformation of industrial relations in a developing country: The case of the garment and textile industry in Vietnam. J Ind Relat 57: 271-290.
35. Jong GF, Chamratrithirong A, Tran QG (2002) For Better, For Worse: Life Satisfaction Consequences of Migration1. Int Migr Rev 36: 838-863.
36. Guilmoto CZ, de Loenzien M (2014) Shifts in vulnerability landscapes: young women and internal migration in Vietnam. Genus 70.
37. Le BD, Dang N, Khuat T, et al. (2005) Social protection for the most needy in Vietnam. Thegioi: Hanoi.
38. Linh TG, Thao NTP (2011) Social protection for rural-urban migrants in Vietnam: current situation, challenges and opportunities. CSP Research Report 08.
Copyright Info: © 2016, Tuan Cong Pham, et al., licensee AIMS Press. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licese (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)