- RIS(for EndNote,Reference Manager,ProCite)
- Citation Only
- Citation and Abstract
After-shift Musculoskeletal Disorder Symptoms in Female Workers and Work-related Factors: A Cross-sectional Study in a Seafood Processing Factory in Vietnam
1 Department of Occupational Health and Safety, Hanoi School of Public Health, Hanoi, Vietnam
2 National Institute of Occupational and Environmental Health, Vietnam
3 Centre for Environment and Population Health, Griffith University, Australia
Received: , Accepted: , Published:
Special Issues: Scientific evidence for better health and health care in Vietnam
1. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Nonfatal Occupational Injuries and Illnesses Requiring Days Away From Work. Bureau of Labor Statistics US Department of Labor, United States. 2015. Available from: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/osh2.pdf.
2. European Agency for Safety and Health at Work. OSH in figure: Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders in the EU-Facts and Figures. European risk observatory report. European Agency for Safety and Health at Work. 2010. Available from: https://osha.europa.eu/en/tools-and-publications/publications/reports/TERO09009ENC.
3. National Research Council and the Institute of Medicine. Musculoskeletal disorders and the workplace: low back and upper extremities. Panel on Musculoskeletal Disorders and the workplace Commission on behavioral and social sciences and education. Washington (DC); National Academy Press (US); 2001. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK222440/, doi: 10.17226/10032.
4. Health and Safety Executive. Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorder (WRMSDs) in Great Britain 2014/15. Labour Force Survey, 2015. Available from: http://www.hse.gov.uk/Statistics/causdis/musculoskeletal/index.htm.
6. Australian Safety and Compensation Council: Work-related musculoskeletal disease in Australia. Available from: http://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/sites/SWA/about/Publications/Documents/119/WorkRelatedMusculoskeltalDisorders_2006Australia_2006_ArchivePDF.pdf.
8. Nag A, Vyas H, Shah P, et al. (2012) Risk Factors and Musculoskeletal Disorders Among Women Workers Performing Fish Processing. Am J Ind Med 55: 833-843.
9. Soe KT, Laosee O, Limsatchapanich S, et al. (2015) Prevalence and risk factors of musculoskeletal disorders among Myanmar migrant workers in Thai seafood industries. Int J Occup Saf Ergon 21: 539-546.
10. Thetkathuek A, Meepradit P, Jaidee W (2016) Factors affecting the musculoskeletal disorders of workers in the frozen food manufacturing factories in Thailand. Int J Occup Saf Ergon 21: 49-56.
14. Chiang HC, Ko YC, Chen SS, et al. (1993) Prevalence of shoulder and upper-limb disorders among workers in the fish-processing industry. Scand J Work, Environ Health 19: 126-131.
15. Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers: Fishery Profile: Overview of Vietnam fisheries sector. 2016. Available from: http://seafood.vasep.com.vn/685/onecontent /fishery-profile.htm.
16. Nguyen VT (2012) Bài gi?ng Th?y s?n ??i c??ng – Ch??ng 2: HI?n tr?ng th?y s?n Vi?t Nam. Available from: http://lrc.tailieu.vn/doc/bai-giang-thuy-san-dai-cuong-chuong-2-hien-trang-thuy-san-viet-nam-340486.html.
17. Dinh HT, Deepak M, Le DB, et al. (2014) Light manufacturing in Vietnam: creating jobs and prosperity in a middle-income economy. Directions in development; private sector development. Washington DC; World Bank Group. Available from: http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/116451468126895451/Light-manufacturing-in-Vietnam-creating-jobs-and-prosperity-in-a-middle-income-economy.
18. General Statistics Office. Vietnam statistical yearbook 2012. Hanoi: Statistical Publishing House, 2013. Available in Vietnamese from: http://www.gso.gov.vn/default.aspx? tabid=512&idmid=5&ItemID=13760.
19. Le TKA, Lan HV, Bonfoh B, et al. (2012) An analysis of interprovincial migration in Vietnam from 1989 to 2009. Glob Health Action 5: 1-12.
20. Nguyen TC (2003) ?i?u ki?n làm vi?c và s?c kh?e ngh? nghi?p c?a lao ??ng n?. Hà N?i: Nhà xu?t b?n Lao ??ng.
21. Nguyen TQ and Nguyen TH (2013) Th. c tr?ng giai c?p c?ng nhan hi?n nay. T?p Chí Ly Lu?n Chính Tr? 6: 29-34.
22. Aasmoe L, Bang B, Egeness C, et al. (2008) Musculoskeletal symptoms among seafood production workers in North Norway. Occup Med 58: 67-70.
26. Gerr F, Marcus M, Ensor C, et al. (2002) A prospective study of computer users: I. Study design and incidence of musculoskeletal symptoms and disorders. Am J Ind Med 41: 221-235.
Copyright Info: © 2016, Thuy Thi Thu Tran, et al., licensee AIMS Press. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licese (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)