- RIS(for EndNote,Reference Manager,ProCite)
- Citation Only
- Citation and Abstract
After-shift Musculoskeletal Disorder Symptoms in Female Workers and Work-related Factors: A Cross-sectional Study in a Seafood Processing Factory in Vietnam
1 Department of Occupational Health and Safety, Hanoi School of Public Health, Hanoi, Vietnam
2 National Institute of Occupational and Environmental Health, Vietnam
3 Centre for Environment and Population Health, Griffith University, Australia
Received: , Accepted: , Published:
1. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Nonfatal Occupational Injuries and Illnesses Requiring Days Away From Work. Bureau of Labor Statistics US Department of Labor, United States. 2015. Available from: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/osh2.pdf.
2. European Agency for Safety and Health at Work. OSH in figure: Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders in the EU-Facts and Figures. European risk observatory report. European Agency for Safety and Health at Work. 2010. Available from: https://osha.europa.eu/en/tools-and-publications/publications/reports/TERO09009ENC.
3. National Research Council and the Institute of Medicine. Musculoskeletal disorders and the workplace: low back and upper extremities. Panel on Musculoskeletal Disorders and the workplace Commission on behavioral and social sciences and education. Washington (DC); National Academy Press (US); 2001. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK222440/, doi: 10.17226/10032.
4. Health and Safety Executive. Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorder (WRMSDs) in Great Britain 2014/15. Labour Force Survey, 2015. Available from: http://www.hse.gov.uk/Statistics/causdis/musculoskeletal/index.htm.
6. Australian Safety and Compensation Council: Work-related musculoskeletal disease in Australia. Available from: http://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/sites/SWA/about/Publications/Documents/119/WorkRelatedMusculoskeltalDisorders_2006Australia_2006_ArchivePDF.pdf.
8. Nag A, Vyas H, Shah P, et al. (2012) Risk Factors and Musculoskeletal Disorders Among Women Workers Performing Fish Processing. Am J Ind Med 55: 833-843.
9. Soe KT, Laosee O, Limsatchapanich S, et al. (2015) Prevalence and risk factors of musculoskeletal disorders among Myanmar migrant workers in Thai seafood industries. Int J Occup Saf Ergon 21: 539-546.
10. Thetkathuek A, Meepradit P, Jaidee W (2016) Factors affecting the musculoskeletal disorders of workers in the frozen food manufacturing factories in Thailand. Int J Occup Saf Ergon 21: 49-56.
14. Chiang HC, Ko YC, Chen SS, et al. (1993) Prevalence of shoulder and upper-limb disorders among workers in the fish-processing industry. Scand J Work, Environ Health 19: 126-131.
15. Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers: Fishery Profile: Overview of Vietnam fisheries sector. 2016. Available from: http://seafood.vasep.com.vn/685/onecontent /fishery-profile.htm.
16. Nguyen VT (2012) Bài gi?ng Th?y s?n ??i c??ng – Ch??ng 2: HI?n tr?ng th?y s?n Vi?t Nam. Available from: http://lrc.tailieu.vn/doc/bai-giang-thuy-san-dai-cuong-chuong-2-hien-trang-thuy-san-viet-nam-340486.html.
17. Dinh HT, Deepak M, Le DB, et al. (2014) Light manufacturing in Vietnam: creating jobs and prosperity in a middle-income economy. Directions in development; private sector development. Washington DC; World Bank Group. Available from: http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/116451468126895451/Light-manufacturing-in-Vietnam-creating-jobs-and-prosperity-in-a-middle-income-economy.
18. General Statistics Office. Vietnam statistical yearbook 2012. Hanoi: Statistical Publishing House, 2013. Available in Vietnamese from: http://www.gso.gov.vn/default.aspx? tabid=512&idmid=5&ItemID=13760.
19. Le TKA, Lan HV, Bonfoh B, et al. (2012) An analysis of interprovincial migration in Vietnam from 1989 to 2009. Glob Health Action 5: 1-12.
20. Nguyen TC (2003) ?i?u ki?n làm vi?c và s?c kh?e ngh? nghi?p c?a lao ??ng n?. Hà N?i: Nhà xu?t b?n Lao ??ng.
21. Nguyen TQ and Nguyen TH (2013) Th. c tr?ng giai c?p c?ng nhan hi?n nay. T?p Chí Ly Lu?n Chính Tr? 6: 29-34.
22. Aasmoe L, Bang B, Egeness C, et al. (2008) Musculoskeletal symptoms among seafood production workers in North Norway. Occup Med 58: 67-70.
26. Gerr F, Marcus M, Ensor C, et al. (2002) A prospective study of computer users: I. Study design and incidence of musculoskeletal symptoms and disorders. Am J Ind Med 41: 221-235.
Copyright Info: © 2016, Thuy Thi Thu Tran, et al., licensee AIMS Press. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licese (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)