- RIS(for EndNote,Reference Manager,ProCite)
- Citation Only
- Citation and Abstract
LU/LC Change Detection and Forest Degradation Analysis in Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary Using 3S Technology: A Case Study in Jamshedpur-India
1 Centre for Land Resource Management, Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe 835205(JH), India
2 Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Birsa Institute of Technology, Dhanbad 828123(JH), India
3 Department of Applied Geology, Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad 826004(JH), India
Received: , Accepted: , Published:
1. Ranjan AK., Vallisree S, and Singh RK (2016) Role of Geographic Information System and Remote Sensing in Monitoring and Management of Urban and Watershed Environment: Overview. J of Remote Sens & GIS, 7: 1-14.
2. Anil NC, Sankar GJ and Rao MJ (2011) Studies on Land Use/ Land Cover and change detection from parts of South West Godavari District, A. P-Using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques. J of Indian Geophys Union 15: 187-194.
3. Olokeoguna OS, Iyiolab OF and Iyiolac K (2014) Application of remote sensing and GIS in land use/land cover mapping and change detection in shasha forest reserve, Nigeria. The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sens and Spat Inf Sci 40: 613-616.
4. Mengistu DA and Salami AT (2007) Application of remote sensing and GIS in land use/land cover mapping and change detection in a part of south western Nigeria. Afr J of Environ Sci and Technol 1: 99-109.
6. Forkuo EK and Frimpong (2012) Analysis of Forest Cover Change Detection. Int J of Remote Sens Appl 2: 82-92.
7. Lubis JPG and Nakagoshi N (2011) Land Use and Land Cover change detection using remote sensing and geographic information system in Bodri Watershed, Central Java, Indonesia. J of Int Dev and Coop 18: 139-151.
8. Kindu M, Schneider T, Teketay D, et al. (2013) Land Use/Land Cover change analysis using object-based classification approach in Munessa-Shashemene landscape of the ethiopian highlands. Remote Sens 5: 2411-2435.
10. Prasad TL, and Sreenivasulu G (2014) Land Use / Land Cover analysis using Remote Sensing and GIS-A Case Study on Pulivendula Taluk, Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh-India. Int J of Sci and Res Publ 4: 1-5.
11. Tsegaye L (2014) Analysis of Land Use and Land Cover Change and Its Drivers Using GIS and Remote Sensing: The Case of West Guna Mountain, Ethiopia. Int Res J of Earth Sci 3: 53-63.
12. Kayet N and Pathak K (2015) Remote Sensing and GIS Based Land use/Land cover Change Detection Mapping in Saranda Forest, Jharkhand, India. Int Res J of Earth Sci 3: 1-6.
13. Jharkhand-Wildlife. Available from: http://www.jharwildlife.in/2014-10-09-13-56-25/2014-10-10-15- 0538/dalma.html.
14. FSI, 2013, India State of Forest Report, Forest Survey of India, Dehradun, India, 252.
15. FSI, 2015, India State of Forest Report, Forest Survey of India, Dehradun, India.
17. BHUVAN. Available from: http://bhuvan.nrsc.gov.in/bhuvan_links.php.
18. United State Geological Survey. Available from: http://glovis.usgs.gov/.
19. India and Pakistan AMS topographic maps. Available from: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/map.ams/india/nf-45-01.
20. Ismail MH and Jusoff K (2008) Satellite data classification accuracy assessment based from reference dataset. Int J of Comput and Inf Eng 2: 386-392.
21. Lillesand TM and Kiefer RW (1999) Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
22. Tiwari LK, Sinha SK, Saran S, et al. (2015) Forest encroachment mapping methods-an overview. Int J of Adv in Remote Sens, GIS and Geogr 3.
23. Arveti N, Etikala B and Dash P (2016) Land Use/Land Cover Analysis Based on Various Comprehensive Geospatial Data Sets: A Case Study from Tirupati Area, South India. Adv in Remote Sens 5: 73-82.
25. Prakasam C (2010) Land use and Land cover change detection through remote sensing approach: A case study of Kodaikanal taluk, Tamil nadu. Int J of Geomat and Geosci 6: 37-44.
26. Kaswanto NN and Arifin HD (2010) Impact of land use changes on spatial pattern of landscape during two decades (1989-2009) in West Java region, Hikobia. Proced Environ Sci 15: 363-376.
27. Banko G (1998) A Review of assessing the accuracy of classification of remotely sensed data and methods including remote sensing data in forest inventory. Int Inst for Appl Syst Anal- Inter Rep 119: 270-279.
Copyright Info: © 2016, Avinash Kumar Ranjan, et al., licensee AIMS Press. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licese (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)