- RIS(for EndNote,Reference Manager,ProCite)
- Citation Only
- Citation and Abstract
Optimization of regular offshore wind-power plants using a non-discrete evolutionary algorithm
1 Department of Electronic Engineering and Automation, University of Jaen, Jaen, Spain
2 Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Seville, Camino de los Descubrimientos s/n, Seville, Spain
Received: , Accepted: , Published:
Topical Sections: Wind Energy
1. Tesauro A, Réthoré P E, and Larsen G C. (2012) State of the art in wind farm optimization. Proc EWEA, 1–11.
4. Nielsen P. (2003) Offshore wind energy projects feasibility study guidelines seawind. Tech Rep, Altener Project.
6. Serrano J, Burgos M, and Riquelme J M. (2011) An improved evolutive algorithm for large offshore wind farm optimum turbines layout. Power Tech 2011 IEEE Trondheim, 1–6.
7. Réthoré P E, Fuglsang P, Larsen G C, et al. (2014) Topfarm: multi-fidelity optimization of wind farms. Isope 17: 1797-1816.
8. Gonzalez A G. (2017) Review of offshore wind farm cost components. Energ Sust Dev, 10–19.
9. Douglas W. (2010) Offshore wind asessment for Norway. Tech Rep, Norway.
10. Green J, Bowen A, Fingersh L J, et al. (2007) Electrical collection and transmission systems for offshore wind power. National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), 1–7. Available from http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy07osti/41135.pdf.
11. Offshore development information statement (ODIS). (2009) Appendices. Tech Rep, National Grid.
15. Offshore Design Engineering (ODE) Limited. (2007) Study of the costs of offshore wind generation. Tech Rep URN number 07/779, Renewables Advisory Board (RAB) & DTI. Available from http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http:/www.berr.gov.uk/files/file38125.pdf.
16. Morgan C A, Snodin H M, and Scott N C. (2003) Offshore wind economies of scale, engineering resource and load factors. Tech Rep, Garrad Hassan.
17. Slengesol I, De Miranda W P, Birch N et al. (2010) Offshore wind experiences: a bottom-up review of 16 projects. Tec Rep, OceanWind.
18. Wind Energy-The facts. (2009) Economics: the cost of energy generated by offshore wind power. EWEA. Available from https://www.wind-energy-the-facts.org/images/chapter3.pdf.
Copyright Info: © 2017, Angel G. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, et al., licensee AIMS Press. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licese (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)