- RIS(for EndNote,Reference Manager,ProCite)
- Citation Only
- Citation and Abstract
Large time behavior framework for the time-increasing weak solutions of bipolar hydrodynamic model of semiconductors
Department of Mathematics, Shandong Normal University, Jinan, 250014, China
Received: , Accepted: , Published:
1. F. Huang, R. Pan, H. Yu, Large time behavior of Euler-Possion system for semiconductor. Science in Chian Series A., 51 (2008), 965-972.
2. L. Hsiao, K.J. Zhang, The relaxation of the hydrodynamic model for semiconducts to the drift-diffusion equations, J. Di erential Equations., 165 (2000), 315-354.
3. J. Li, H. Yu, Large time behavior of solutions to a bipolar hydrodynamic model with big data and vacuum, Nonlinear Analysis: Real world applications, 34 (2017), 446-458.
4. P. Marcati, R. Natalini, Weak solutions to a hydrodynamic model for semiconductors and relaxation to the drift-di usion equation, Arch. Ration. Mech., 129 (1995), 129-145.
5. H. Yu, On the stationary solutions of multi-dimensional bipolar hydrodynamic model of semicon-ductors, Appl. Math. Lett., 64 (2007), 108-112.
6. H. Yu, Large time behavior of entropy solution to a unipolar hydropynamic model of semiconduc-tors, Commun. Math. Sci., 14 (2016), 69-82. 7. B. Zhang, Convergence of Godunov scheme for a simplified one-dimensional hydrodynamic model for semiconductor devices, Comm. Math. Phys., 157 (1993), 1-22.
Copyright Info: © 2017, Mengmeng Shang, licensee AIMS Press. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licese (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)